Renting May - October
$750 per week (7 days)
$499 per weekend (3 days rental)
$108 per additional day
Minimum 3 Days rental required
Insurance included (on trailer only)
Reservation deposit $500
- RESERVATIONS: Minimum of 1 week prior to departure date
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: $500 due at the time of reservation--Refundable upon return
- ADVANCE CHARGES: Rental charges, taxes--Due at time of departure
- PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit payable by personal check or cash--Advance charges payable by cashier's check or cash only
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation prior to 60 days of rental--half deposit refund. Cancellation within 60 days of rental--forfeit entire deposit
- INSURANCE: Included in rental charge. $500 deductible is renter's responsibility. Interior, overhead, and undercarriage damage are not covered by insurance and is sole responsibility of renter. Renter is responsible for the towing vehicle. You must have current liability coverage on your tow vehicle. At departure, a copy of your tow vehicle insurance card will be made. The
Renter's name must match the name on the insurance card
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Roadside assistance provided (charges apply for calls)
- TOWING: All tow vehicles must be in good running condition and equipped with tires to carry the extra weight. You are responsible for determining the
towing capacity of your tow vehicle. The tow vehicle's engine, transmission, suspension, steering, front end alignment, tire rating and tire condition, if not properly maintained, may affect your vehicle's ability to tow the trailer. Consult your vehicle owner's manual, the vehicle
manufacturer or an authorized automotive dealer to determine your vehicle's tow ratings and capacities. Never exceed the manufacturer's tow ratings and capacities.
Note – Wisconsin RV World does not warrant or guarantee accuracy of the information.
Trailer is equipped with a male, 7-way Bargman-style trailer connector plug. Tow vehicle should be similarly equipped or adapted to accept a Bargman-style connector.
Hitch Receiver Requirements: 13" to 22" (from ground to center of hitch receiver) Requires (at least) a Class 3 Receiver with a 2 inch opening.
Passenger Restriction: While being towed, passengers may not occupy the travel trailer.
- OTHER EXPENSES: Campground fees and other expenses are renter's responsibility
Renter is responsible for all parking and traffic tickets
- VEHICLE CHECK OUT: 9:00am to 3:00pm, Monday - Friday, by appointment only
Allow 1 to 2 hours for walk-through with our technician.
- VEHICLE CHECK IN: 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday, by appointment
Late charge -- $40 per hour
Interior is to be cleaned by renter and all personal belongings must be removed
L.P. Tank will be filled upon return at renter's expense
Holding tanks must be evacuated
Additional charges deducted from reservation deposit may include:
L.P. Tank fill at current pricing
$500 insurance deductible for rental damage
$40/hour late return charge
$20 holding tank evacuation fee
$40/hour cleaning charge
Monday thru Friday
Closed Sat - Mon