5920 Haase Rd
DeForest, WI 53532
New 2024 Heartland North Trail 26RLX
Features on this North Trail:
Décor color: Crystal Bay
North Trail Lightweight Plus Package
Modern Convenience Package
Solid surface kitchen counters
Back up camera Prep
Slideout toppers Prep
Power Tongue Jacks
Roller shades (bedroom and main slide)
15K BTU AC
15K A/C IPO 13.5K A/C
50 amp Service w/2nd A/C Prep
190W Roof Mounted Solar Panel, Charge controller and Inverter Prep
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 26RLX highlights:
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Front Private Bedroom
- Theater Seating
- Outside Shower
You and your spouse will love camping in this travel trailer! It features a front private bedroom with a king bed to lay your head on at night. Freshen up each morning in the full bathroom with a shower that has a skylight above to bring the outdoors inside. The chef can prepare their best home cooked meals with the three burner cooktop, conventional oven, and 10.7 cu. ft. refrigerator. Enjoy all of your meals and play games at the rear U-shaped dinette, plus it can transform into an extra sleeping space for an extra guest or two depending on their size. With theater seating and an entertainment center with a fireplace, you can have a truly relaxing evening indoors!
When you choose a North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you are choosing comfort, convenience, and quality craftsmanship at its best. The block foam brick insulation, enclosed and heated underbelly, plus Weather Guard thermal protection mean you can camp all year around. Each model features a Wide Trax suspension for a smooth ride, and the backup camera prep and solar prep make camping that much easier if you choose those options. Some of the other exterior features you will appreciate are the outside shower, the power stabilizer jacks and power tongue jack, and the outside speakers to keep the party going. Head inside to find stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, and premium flooring that is tear, slip, mold, mildew and cold crack resistant! You can't beat a North Trail travel trailer. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Exceeded any of my expectationsI would just like to say thank you and this is my 3rd camper I have bought and you far exceeded any of my expectations. You all were totally great. I would recommend you to anybody buying or renting. Thank you again. - Donna
Our Price: $41,212
Interior Color: Crystal Bay
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||Crystal Bay|
|Dry Weight||5648 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Payments around based on FICO Credit Scores per lender requirements! 10% Down Payment on most units* with 0% Down payment programs available to qualified customers.
Wisconsin RV World is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @608-244-6228 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.